ARC MOTORS, LTD.
ARC Motors, Ltd.
AUTO REPAIR SHOP SEATTLE, WA
- Brake repairs
- Auto diagnostics
ARC Motors Ltd.
- "Great mechanic shop! Fixed my 2012 Toyota for HALF of what the dealerships quoted me. They really care about quality, and actually fixing cars."
- "I just got a shield put over my Prius' catalytic converter at ARC Motors. They did a great job at a reasonable price and I have some peace of mind."
- "Best shop in Seattle. They take the time to talk to you about your vehicle before any work is done so you know what to expect. Completely professional, excellent work and great customer service. Austin is the guy to go see there. I guarantee he can fix whatever your rides ailments are."
- "Without a doubt my favorite mechanic in Seattle. I have a few guys I take my cars to depending on what needs to be done but over the last couple years I find myself going to Austin for all my vehicles needs. He is knowledgable with all makes and models and is honest and fair."
- "I will always feel comfortable leaving my Subaru with Austin. He’s professional, patient, and clearly enjoys doing what he does. It’s very easy to communicate with him if I have any concerns, and I can rely on him to give me helpful advice to prolong the life of my older car. Sometimes, it even feels like he loves your car more than you do 😄"
- "Working with Austin was such a good experience. He took extra time to help me understand the potential issues with the older vehicle I was buying, both from what he could see happening and from experience with aging sprinters. He was very genuine and candid, and I got the sense he really enjoys the work. That’s worth a lot to me when relying on someone else’s expertise."
- "Austin is really great to work with - knowledgable, professional, and straight to the point. He always took the time to explain things to me and offered complete transparency. His pricing is competitive and he was generous with the services provided. I cannot recommend his shop enough and 100% will return for future car service needs."
- "All of my experiences with Austin have been excellent. While my jobs have been child's play compared to what he's capable of doing, he spent the time to thoroughly explain his diagnoses and work with me to arrive at a balance of cost and benefit. He has an undeniable passion for and deep understanding of machines, and he seems like a great guy to boot."
- "Excellent service and honest feedback and pricing. Will definitely be going back in the future"
- "Austin and Jack are the BEST. Dependable, honest, thorough and always take time to explain the work they're doing and why it should be done. Best shop in Seattle!"